The Enterprise 2.0 SUMMIT is a perfect opportunity to deal with Enterprise 2.0 in depth. This event is a one-day conference at the CeBIT 2008 about “how corporations have to change their informational and organisational structures to be more innovative and competitive for their markets“. With exclusive speakers as well as best-practices included you will experience the Enterprise 2.0 SUMMIT with a high-class conference program.
Enterprise 2.0 SUMMIT divides into two sessions:
- Morning session: Building the next Generation of Informational Architectures
- Afternoon session: Emerging Processes for Mass Collaboration
The event takes place in Hall 8 at CeBIT 2008 fairground in Hannover, Germany, on 4 March 2008 and is scheduled from 11:30 am until 06:00 pm.
You already may registrate on the website for the conference, the fee now is 350 Euro as early bird special.
Enterprise 2.0 Open
Latest posts by Kai Nehm (see all)
- Live-Blogging/Monitoring from Confluence Community Day / Frankfurt - 29/10/2009
- Andrew McAfee on Enterprise 2.0 - 21/08/2009
- Social Software Categories - 19/08/2009