I work as project manager for Enterprise 2.0 topics for T-Systems International GmbH.
In several projects since 2008 we introduced Wikis, internal social networks and microblog for all employees of Deutsche Telekom AG and made existing IT solutions like Atlassian Confluence or Mediawiki fit for our company needs concerning performance and usability demands for more than 200 thousand employees. We support our departments with introduction strategies and Enterprise 2.0 soft factors behind the IT topics.
Today we prepare the change to mobile Enterprise 2.0 access and integrated plattforms.
In 2008 I became project manager E2.0 with the task to build a company wide internal Wiki and internal social network plattform for all Deutsche Telekom employees.
In an Enterprise 2.0, the company is no longer centrally controlled but controlled by all employees. The communication of ideas how things have to be done is no longer a one directional top down communication. The power of all employees' brains and experiences as crowd intelligence is used as multi directional communication. Web2.0 tools are not the only solution for this change, but are actually best practice as support tools because they succeeded in changing the communication directions in internet communication.
An Enterprise 2.0 will be faster in innovation and production with better quality and less costs. It can react fast and flexible in fast changing markets by finding quick solutions besides the known processes.
The cultural change of decision processes, company structures and shared responsibilities has to be done (and really wanted, not forced!!!) before/parallel to the intruduction of new tools. Companies which introduce Web2.0 tools without real cultural change will have no benefit.
KeepItSimple - JustDoIt - HaveFun
- [[http://2punkt0.wordpress.com/">My blog (in German)]]
- [[http://www.slideshare.net/DZipfel/e20-summit">My presentation on microblogging and social messaging, held at the Enterprise 2.0 Summit 2010 ]]
- [[http://www.perspektive-mittelstand.de/Hoechstleister-Wohland/pressemitteilung/9594.html">Interview with Dr. Gerhard Wohland on the topic high-performance (German)]]
- [[http://blog.enterprise2open.com/2010/02/02/expert-profile-frank-schonefeld/">Dr. Frank SchÃ¶nefeld]]
- [[http://www.besser20.de/author/frank/">Frank Wolf]]
- [[https://www.xing.com/profile/Alexander_Derno">Alexander Derno]]