IÂ´m in charge of the Social Business Unit at Ibermatica. Our mission is to improve our customers' competitiveness through social business projects deployment. Our key elements are global vision, people attitude and software partnership with Jive, IBM and Acquia.
My team and I come from the Human Capital Management & IT consulting business. During our strategic approach by 2009 we analized social media trends to innovate our services portfolio. We deployed Jive as internal social networking platform in order to explore social business. Therefore we realized that we could shape and sell services around this idea.
We think that Enterprise 2.0 is the use of social media tools at the organization level to foster engagements with stakeholders.There are three possible types of community links in Enterprise 2.0: with employees, with external stakeholders (clients, mainly providers) and with the social web (external corporate networks). Social media technology, packaged as a social networking platform, enables management of the three types of engagements. This technological environment, intuitive and very easy to use, is not subject to hierarchies with regard to contributions.
A global vision of a social media system contemplates more elements than technology, which is very important but not sufficient in itself: social strategies and engagement tactics, management structure, leadership and monitoring. In addition, social business projects, in contrast to typical IT projects, which are predominantly transactional, must be led from business units. The idea is to achieve a community engagement as a means to be more competitive through interaction, skills and functions that are far from the IT Department.
Basically, E2.0 improves competitiveness because productivity, social reputation and open innovation increase.
I think that the main threats are the culture values. Transparency, participation and openness are key values to deploy E2.0 initiatives.
My person: Curiosity, honesty and humor.
My work: #socbiz #openinnovation #e20
Sorry, they are in Spanish :-D. Here you are:
- [[http://www.slideshare.net/ibermaticahcm/enterprise20">Enterprise 2.0: La gran transformaciÃ³n]]
- [[http://www.slideshare.net/ibermaticahcm/gestin-ideas-innovacin-en-entornos-social-media">Open Innovation 2.0: GestiÃ³n ideas innovaciÃ³n en entornos social media]]
- [[http://www.slideshare.net/ibermaticahcm/aprendizaje-informal-gestin-conocimiento-social-business-media">Knowledge Management: Aprendizaje informal, gestiÃ³n conocimiento y Social Business Media]]
- [[http://enterprise20blog.com/expert/expert-profile-luis-suarez/">Luis Suarez]]
- [[http://www.ie.edu/IE/php/es/claustro_detalle.php?id=609">Guillermo de Haro]]
- [[http://www.linkedin.com/in/javiermla">Javier MartÃnez de Lahidalga]]