Dr. Willms Buhse, in New York people just called me doubleyou.
I enjoy bringing the Enterprise 2.0 idea to life. I am founder of doubleYUU, a consulting company specializing in introducing the principles of web 2.0 to organizations. My focus is on active employee participation namely the motto: "Beauty comes from within".
My interest for the web began in 1994 as project manager for my first international Internet project at the University of Hanover. While working at CoreMedia since 2002, I recognized the link between innovative management concepts like self organization to web 2.0 technology.
A key factor for Enterprise 2.0 is the successful self-organisation and hierarchy-free communication - while traditionally structured companies are established on hierarchical structures and processes. The resulting innovative dynamism and creativity enables a company's performance to increase substantially.
The idea is the self-organized networking of employees, business partners and customers. This makes companies more agile, innovative and market-oriented. All CFOs we can tell that it also reduces travel expenses and double-work.
The introduction of social software and web 2.0 technology primarily means a change of company culture. Technology can be an effective tool, but the key factor is the interaction between people. For all social software tools, the central point for a company using web 2.0 is the best-possible use of collective intelligence.
Leadership, change and theartoflettinggo
- [[http://www.we-magazine.net/volume-01/the-fast-learning-organization/">The Fast Learning Organization]]
- [[http://socialmedia24.eu/social-media/experten-interview-enterprise-2-0-mit-dr-willms-buhse-565">Social Media fÃ¼r Unternehmer]]
- [[http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/05_48/b3961001.htm">Peter Drucker]]
- [[http://www.ted.com/talks/martin_seligman_on_the_state_of_psychology.html">Martin Seligman (positive psychology)]]
- [[http://dontapscott.com/">Don Tapscott]]